IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT.
• Owner: Renerix Solar SL
• CIF: B13635107
• Address: Calle Malagón, 10 – 13005, Ciudad Real
• Telephone: (+34) 926 216 343
• Email: email@example.com
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND DEADLINES FOR THE DATA.
Renerix will process the information provided by the User through the Website for the following purposes:
• Manage the registration of the User, as well as allow him access to the services offered in the Contracting area, manage an appointment, carry out the execution of the contracted services and maintain the contractual relationship. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose for as long as the contractual relationship is in force and, even later, for all the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities derived from the contract, for the purposes of the formulation, exercise or defense of eventual claims.
• Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries from the User, when the User provides their data through the contact forms and email addresses enabled for this purpose on the Website or through the chatbots enabled for this purpose. . The User’s data will be kept for that purpose until the user opposes or revokes his consent.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications, adjusted to a profile on their behavior and personal preferences made from data obtained from their own sources and from third parties, on Renerix products and / or services by electronic and / or conventional means, when the User Authorize it by checking the corresponding box, through the contact forms. In your case, the User’s data will be treated in accordance with said purpose until your consent is opposed or revoked.
Renerix will process the following categories of User data:
• Identification data: name, surname, ID, company, CIF.
• Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone, etc.
• Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality, etc.
• Data on social circumstances: marital status, etc.
• Academic and professional data: training, degrees, etc.
LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING.
The processing of the data of the interested party by Renerix to carry out the provision of the contracted services is based on the execution of the contract, so the provision of the data for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent its fulfillment otherwise. However, the treatment of your specially protected data, the treatment of data related to criminal offenses, is based on the consent of the interested party, which is facilitated by accepting this policy, checking the corresponding box. In the event that the interested party withdraws her consent, Renerix will not be able to provide the services contracted.
On the other hand, the processing of your data for the sending of commercial communications based on the preparation of a commercial profile is based on consent, which is granted by checking the corresponding box. The treatment for conducting satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of the company.
On the other hand, the legitimacy of the treatment to respond to the requests, requests, incidents or queries of the User for the treatment of Curriculum Vitae is based on the consent that is requested and that you can withdraw at any time.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
• Guarantees that he is over 18 years of age and that the data he provides to Renerix is true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that she communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it responds to her real situation. This page is NOT aimed at minors and in the event
• It guarantees that it has informed third parties of those who provide their data, if they do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Renerix for the stated purposes.
• You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that may be caused to Renerix or to third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which Renerix treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously expressed their consent to receiving them.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Renerix, they can request the cancellation of the service through the link included in the electronic communication or by sending an email to the following email address: Renerix
RIGHTS OF USERS.
The User can send a request via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ordinary mail to calle Malagón, 10 – 13005, Ciudad Real, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, in at any time and free of charge, to:
• Revocar los consentimientos otorgados.
• Obtener confirmación acerca de si en Renerix se están tratando datos personales que conciernen al Usuario o no.
• Acceder a sus datos personales.
• Rectificar los datos inexactos o incompletos.
• Solicitar la supresión de sus datos cuando, entre otros motivos, los datos ya no sean necesarios para los fines que fueron recogidos.
• Obtener de Renerix la limitación del tratamiento de los datos cuando se cumpla alguna de las condiciones previstas en la normativa de protección de datos.
• Solicitar la portabilidad de sus datos.
• Reclamar ante la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD), a través de la web www.aepd.es o mediante escrito dirigido a la Subdirección General de Inspección de Datos de la AEPD, calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid, cuando considere que Renerix ha vulnerado los derechos que le son reconocidos por la normativa aplicable en protección de datos.
Renerix atenderá la solicitud e informará al Usuario sobre las medidas adoptadas en el plazo de un mes desde su recepción. Dicho plazo podrá prorrogarse un máximo de dos meses adicionales en caso necesario, teniendo en cuenta la complejidad y número de solicitudes.
Renerix will inform the User of any of these extensions within a month of receiving the request. Renerix will respond to requests through the same channel used by the User, unless the User provides otherwise.